IPB

Здравствуйте, гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

8 страниц V < 1 2 3 4 > »    ( К первому непрочитанному сообщению )
Ответить в темуСоздать новую темуСоздать новый опрос
> Myspace.com, Очередной сайт с дюрановским участием
Пользователь в отключке :) Viccc
сообщение 06/06.2006 - 11:14
Сообщение #16/31303 

Дюрановец

Из: Саратов, Россия

Плей-лист от послезавтрашнего именинника Ника Роудза с MySpace.com:

Nick's second playlist
Category: Music

Nick Rhodes' birthday is this week: Thursday, June 8. To celebrate, we've got a new playlist on the music player chosen by Nick!

Astronaut
My Antarctica
A View to a Kill
New Religion

Перейти на верхушку страницыВизитная карточка пользователяОставить приватное сообщение пользователю
+Цитировать данное сообщение
сообщение 21/06.2006 - 08:32
Сообщение #17/31649 

Дюрановец

Послание от именинника JT на MySpace.com:

Birthday message from JT
Category: Life

"The Bassman's Birthday Message (in 2 parts):

It's Saturday morning and another hot & bright California day stretches out and yawns before me. What's the date? 06/17 it says on the phone, so it's Gemini weather. Next Tuesday is June 20th.

I've always been happy with the date my birthday falls on, it has a pretty symetry to it, don't you think? Not only in itself (20-06-60, 06-20-60), but in relation to the rest of the year, being midsummer day (or thereabouts), and far far away from Christmas (the other important birthday in the year). In fact, in the midst of a life filled with grumblings and dissatisfactions (I can't help it!), it's the one thing about myself that I have never doubted, never once thought, 'I wish I had his birthday' or 'I wish I had been born in that month' etc.. Hmm, how interesting that I've just made that realization. I'm the kind of neurotic that is always thinking, 'I wish I had his car, or their career, or his girlfriend, or her flat stomach (Lindsay Lohan's preferably)', but when it comes to birth date, there's no one who has me beat - it's just the best day of the year to have it, and you know what? There ain't no way no one can take it away from me. Ha!

Unfortunately this year, there's a little competition for people's attention. The focus is sadly not all on me. There's this darned World Cup. Now, Monsieur LeBon has already extolled the virtues of this competition, and I have to agree with everything the man says. I don't know how or when it happened, but somewhere between moving to LA and making 'Astronaut', I became a soccer crazy. I don't have a preferred team, but England, well, I don't know how that happened either, but somewhere between moving to LA and 9/11 something chemical changed in me, and now the sight of an English flag reduces me to tears, any time of the day or night. So I'm finding myself getting extremely emotional and excited during these England World Cup games, and now I'm feeling the same about the U.S.! Now I don't want to ramble on about soccer, but, come Tuesday, as I'm looking forward to inviting friends over to my Hollywood house to watch England v Sweden, I shall say to them, if they want to bring me a present please feel free to, as it also happens to be my birthday.

Part 2: Later that day. Do I seem shallow to you? Just as soon as I put the pen down from writing that last paragraph or two I thought, jeez, what kind of guy, about to celebrate his forty-sixth birthday, cares about Lindsay Lohan's stomach? Even the World Cup, or cars, or girls? At what age will my thoughts turn to matters of gravity, such as third world debt or global warming? Not yet it seems, although it sometimes really bothers me. My head seems to be stuck firmly in the simple things of life: a good breakfast, a good book, getting along well with others or what's on my i-pod.

I guess I should say thanks to all of you, for being a part of my life and helping me get this far. There's a lot of love in my life today, and I'm grateful for it all. My wife Gela, our kids, Atlanta, Zoe and Travis. Good friends I work with, Simon, Nick, Andy, Roger and Patty. Many many friends that I don't work with, friends I have breakfast with, that recommend me books, or songs, or paintings. My friends and I rarely talk about 'issues of the day', however - let it be known that I try to make sure that every breath of mine on this planet is for good, and I work hard not to be a drain on our community, moment by moment, and for now, that is going to have to do.

Feel free to have a treat on me today, to raise a glass perhaps, or simply reach out and kiss the sky. I'm happy to report that life is a long road that gets more interesting and more pleasant with every year passing. At least that's the view from my horse.

Love to you all
-JT"

Перейти на верхушку страницыВизитная карточка пользователяОставить приватное сообщение пользователю
Пользователь в отключке :) Alien
сообщение 22/06.2006 - 00:47
Сообщение #18/31659 

Дюранер

Из: Черноголовка / Россия

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/l0l.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/clap1.gif) Молодец, Джон! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumbsup2.gif)
Пользователь в отключке :) Lily
сообщение 23/06.2006 - 22:10
Сообщение #19/31697 

Дюранист

Из: Подольск

У Джона очень хорошее чувство юмора. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/turn.gif) Душевно написано.

С датой рождения ему действительно повезло. Но он забыл отметить, что в этом году она была особенно удачной - число и месяц полностью совпадают с текущим годом. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
сообщение 16/08.2006 - 09:48
Сообщение #20/32536 

Дюрановец

Второй плей-лист от Роджера Тэйлора с MySpace.com:

Roger's second playlist

1. Girls on Film (Night Version)
2. The Promise [by Arcadia]
3. Finest Hour
4. I Don't Want Your Love

По-моему очень даже ничего подборочка! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/cool.gif)
сообщение 07/09.2006 - 12:53
Сообщение #21/32777 

Дюрановец

Второй плей-лист от Джона Тэйлора с MySpace.com:

John's second playlist

JT selected the following songs:

1. None of the Above
2. Some Like It Hot (by The Power Station)
3. Shadows on Your Side
4. Rio

Пользователь в отключке :) annush-ka
сообщение 16/10.2006 - 07:24
Сообщение #22/33214 

Дюраноид
Group Icon

Из: Москва-Владимир

Simon’s third playlist and a CONTEST!

Check out the music player on the profile for a new set of songs, chosen by Simon LeBon:

Secret Oktober
Come Undone *
Rio **
The Flame (by Arcadia)

* A lot of people have been wanting to see "Come Undone" on the music player, so enjoy it while it's up there!

** "Rio" was also on the previous playlist, but we figured people would be happy for that one to stay up a little longer. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Пользователь в отключке :) winter rose
сообщение 16/10.2006 - 20:23
Сообщение #23/33230 

Дюранист

Из: Москва

Цитата(annush-ka @ 16.10.2006 - 08:24) *

Simon’s third playlist and a CONTEST!

Check out the music player on the profile for a new set of songs, chosen by Simon LeBon:
Secret Oktober
Come Undone *
Rio **
The Flame (by Arcadia)

* A lot of people have been wanting to see "Come Undone" on the music player, so enjoy it while it's up there!

** "Rio" was also on the previous playlist, but we figured people would be happy for that one to stay up a little longer. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

А ответ на загадку Саймона еще не дали?
сообщение 17/10.2006 - 09:21
Сообщение #24/33239 

Дюрановец

Цитата(winter rose @ 16.10.2006 - 22:23) *

А ответ на загадку Саймона еще не дали?

Конкурс уже закончен. Результаты здесь: MySpace.com - Результаты загадки
Пользователь в отключке :) winter rose
сообщение 17/10.2006 - 20:36
Сообщение #25/33248 

Дюранист

Из: Москва

Цитата(Viccc @ 17.10.2006 - 10:21) *

Конкурс уже закончен. Результаты здесь: MySpace.com - Результаты загадки

Хе-хе, а отгадка-то вполне легкая оказалась (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif) Про Рио я правда не подумала бы...
Simply_maria
сообщение 20/11.2006 - 23:10
Сообщение #26/33895 

Гость

приветы передают!
Прикрепленное изображение
Перейти на верхушку страницы
сообщение 27/11.2006 - 10:58
Сообщение #27/34037 

Дюрановец

Новый плей-лист от Ника на myspace:

A new playlist from Nick
Current mood: thankful

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Today you can give thanks for a new playlist on the profile's music player, chosen by Nick Rhodes:

Silent Icy River
American Science
Land
Last Chance on the Stairway

If you don't already know it, here's the story behind "Silent Icy River," which was a B-side on one of the "What Happens Tomorrow" UK CD singles: The middle part of this song (where Simon sings "Time is a ribbon, a silent icy river …" etc) was originally a bridge in the middle of "What Happens Tomorrow." The band played the longer version of "What Happens Tomorrow" that included that bridge live in 2003 and early 2004 but ultimately cut it from the song for the final version that appears on "Astronaut." Fortunately for us fans, though, that segment survives in this B-side.

Simply_maria
сообщение 24/12.2006 - 11:17
Сообщение #28/34546 

Гость

Киндеры! Голосуем за ДД здеся - http://music.aol.co.uk/specials/music-vide...727064509990022
сообщение 25/12.2006 - 11:43
Сообщение #29/34564 

Дюрановец

Цитата(Simply_maria @ 24/12.2006 - 12:17) *

Киндеры! Голосуем за ДД здеся - http://music.aol.co.uk/specials/music-vide...727064509990022

Это уже обсуждается здесь: http://forum.duranduran.ru/index.php?showt...amp;#entry34551 (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
Simply_maria
сообщение 25/12.2006 - 19:31
Сообщение #30/34571 

Гость

тормоза-враги народа... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

8 страниц V < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Ответить в темуСоздать новую темуСоздать новый опрос